European Loop Braiding: Investigations and Results by Noémi Speiser, Joy Boutrup and others; Part IV: Track Plans as a Tool for Analysis; Applications of Loop -Manipulation Braids
Contents are as follows:
Track-plans as a tool for analysis. Concept of Track plans;
2. From orthodox to unorthodox passages;
3. Counting the Floats;
4. The Six0loop unorthodox braid;
5. Comparing two unorthodox braids;
6. Four-loop orthodox and unorthodox braids;
7. Double tubular braid;
8. A special tubular braid;
9. A braid from the 14th Century;
10. Horse rein;
11. Tubular strong with a core.
12. Braided Carrying Straps;
13. St Gallen purse;
14. Münster purse;
15. German purse;
16. Hawk's hoods;
17. Small objects;
18. Medieval braids sewn together;
19. Overview of Applications;
20. Braids in Italy.
Bibliography, Sources and Credits.
Published in England, color photos, 56 pages